TensorFlow Project Showcase aims to encourage everyone to explore the possibilities of Machine Learning using TensorFlow, an end-to-end open source platform for machine learning. This initiative aims to showcase Filipino talents in building applications that uses the capabilities of Machine Learning.
- Participants can either be individuals or teams. Teams should consists of not more than three (3) members.
- Participants can submit multiple entries provided that all of them meet the eligibility criteria/ requirements.
- Participants must completely fill out and submit the Project Submission Form. The extended application deadline is on March 19, 2021.
- Applications submitted should be your own original work and haven’t been submitted to any contest. You can submit past projects or you can completely build a new one.
- Applications submitted to the contest should be publicly accesible via web or mobile, and must be an open-source project. Code should be uploaded to any publicly acessible repository such as Github.
- The winner will be selected based on a panel judging and public votes.
- Functionality (30%): Does the app work? Did the team achieve the goal they defined? Was the solution innovative?
- Technology (40%): How technically impressive was the app? Was the app built difficult? Did it use a particularly clever technique? Did the technology involved make you go “Wow”?
- Design (20%): Did the participant put thought into the user experience? How well designed is the interface?
- Public Vote (10%)
- Winners will receive a support to take TensorFlow Developer Certificate which is worth 100USD
- All accepted applications will also get a chance to win prizes such as Google Home Mini and Chromecast through our raffle!
|October - November 2020||Training and Workshop|
|March 19, 2021||Extended Deadline of Application Submission|
|March 22 - 26, 2021||Panel Judging and Public Voting|
|March 27, 2021||Networking Event|
|March 28, 2021||Announcement of Winners|
Trainings and Workshop
|Training Module||Speaker||Recording Link|
|Building your First Neural Network on TensorFlow||Rodolfo Ferro||YouTube Facebook|
|Image Classification in TensorFlow||Rodolfo Ferro||YouTube Facebook|
|Sequences, RNN in TensorFlow||Yogesh Kulkarni||YouTube Facebook|
|Building a TensorFlow Lite App||Henry Ruiz||YouTube Facebook|
|Text Classification in TensorFlow||Thierno Ibrahima||YouTube Facebook|